THIS PAGE CONTAINS MANY OUTDATED CONTENT PLEASE UPDATE IT IF YOU CAN
First, please follow our security advises:
- Use a Unix-based operating system: OS X, SuSE or Ubuntu
- Use automatic update
- Use a strict firewall and apply strong passwords. There is a console-based password manager for random passwords.
- Keep your ssh private keys in safe and use string key passwords as well.
- Use PGP to encrypt mail and chat
- Use strong encryption for private data
OS Security Lists
Our own compute cluster at WIGNER Research Centre for Physics
Our own small computing facility at BME AFT. It's primary role is education since it's computing power is marginal compared to the previous HPC systems.