Jump to navigation Jump to search
THIS PAGE CONTAINS MANY OUTDATED CONTENT PLEASE UPDATE IT IF YOU CAN
First, please follow our security advises:
- Use a Unix-based operating system: OS X, SuSE or Ubuntu
- Use automatic update
- Use a strict firewall and apply strong passwords. There is a console-based password manager for random passwords.
- Keep your ssh private keys in safe and use string key passwords as well.
- Use PGP to encrypt mail and chat
- Use strong encryption for private data
OS Security Lists
Our own compute cluster at WIGNER Research Centre for Physics