This page contains information about using our cluster supercomputer, called Skynet, and other HPC clusters that we use.
Guides and tutorials
- Computing Service Technical details of our systems
- Wigner RCP Systems Our own compute cluster at WIGNER Research Centre for Physics
- NIIF Systems HPC systems maintained by NIIF
- NSC Systems
- AFT Systems Our own small computing facility at BME AFT. It's primary role is education since it's computing power is marginal compared to the previous HPC systems.
- General information, guides of our cluster, and NIIF systems
- How to run calculations
- How to prepare inputs
- Shell Framework 3 (shf3) An optional framework for running jobs in our HPC systems
- Tips and tricks Experiences with running the jobs. Perhaps you will wind a solution your seemingly unsolvable problem.
- Scaling of VASP Comparison of running VASP with GGA's, hybrids, with GPUs, Xeon Phi or ordinary CPUs
- Computational physics resources
- Useful programs and tools Molecular viewers, creating vector and raster figures, publishing with LaTeX
- VASP Wiki The Vienna Ab initio Simulation Package (VASP) for atomic scale materials modelling
- Turbomole manuals Program Package for ab initio Electronic Structure Calculations
- NIST Standard Reference Databases
- Periodic Table
- Irreducible representations, character and product tables group theory data tables
- Legacy information
- Interesting pages, stuff